After making some changes, there's a new droidChat release
I've also uploaded it to the android market, and for the first 10 hours, it has now about 250 downloads.
- New icons addes (menu and application ones).
- It now save last connection options, so you don't have to write it next time.
- Fixed landscape mode in quick connect and chat screens.
- Minor bug fixes
- It doesn't ask for the internet availability, so if there isn't connection the application closes.
- If there's a change in the phone orientation or you open/cose the keyboard, it gets back to the quick connect screen. This is done this way because of a "bug" in the android OS. I'm looking for a solution as soon as possible.
You can download it at the android market ;)
droidChat is almost finished. At this moment there are 2 people from gp32spain.com (thank you!) testing it and I'm fixing bugs.
Today i've added new icons and also i've fixed some bugs related to the screen orientation.
Here you have some screenshots with my new icons:
Thanks to xzakox for his icon and #vieju.net for their advices
More progresses on droidChat
Yesterday i've done lots of progresses on droidChat.
At this point, the main fuctionality (the "chatting issue") is almost done. Now it connects to a server, gets into a channel, and you can chat with other people.
I'm adding minor details (as the application intro screen). When they're done, i'll upload a beta so that lucky people with android phones can try it. (I'll apreciate feedback, as i don't have a G1)
Let me show you a screenshot:
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>|
|Results 17 - 20 of 40|